SB-220 Problem

Subject: SB-220 Problem
From: Srockn4sr@aol.com (Srockn4sr@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 20:44:07 1995
Never fails, amps go haywire at contest time.  One of the local contesters
has a couple of SB-220's that have this problem.  The plate current shunt
resistors blow/burn up  even if the tubes are removed from the amp.  (r-1 and
r-3)  if anybody has had this problem and can shed some light on the fix  we
sure would appreciate it . Pse respond directly to me vice the reflector

tnx  N4SR