SS Phone interuption

Subject: SS Phone interuption
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 18:45:40 1995
                      ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1995

      Call: N3ADL                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80      449      898        -
       40       28       56        -
       20      259      518        -
       15       41       82        -
       10        0        0        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    777     1554       77

               Score:  119,658

Power Output: 100 watts     Hours of operation:17
Equipment description: IC-761  Mosley PRO 67B @ 60'
                                         KU3X loaded sloper @ 58'

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD

Soap Box: Found out that life is too short for QRP (100W)!
                   1st time I didn't need VE8 for Sweep (needed VE7)
                    KU3X loaded sloper amazed me! 450 Q's
                   Had planned on 777 Q's and 77 sections so I stopped to
                   watch football / hockey and chase Mary around.
                   See you all from KY3N for ARRL!