PPP-PAP Support

Subject: PPP-PAP Support
From: huddlehd@fwb.gulf.net (huddlehd@fwb.gulf.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 08:21:35 1995
I use IBox (SSN IBX10RT60--593220 with V2.0 upgrade).  My internet
server, Gulf Coast Internet "gulf.net", has changed its protocol to
PPP-PAP.  IBox does not retain the PAP user information which
precludes use of the automatic login capabilities.

I would like to know what I can do to make IBox support PAP and does
Spry have any software enhancements that are expected to support PAP
in the near future.

Thank you in advance.  I really like IBox.

H.J "Hud" Huddleston
925 Forest Avenue
Ft. Walton Beach, FL 32547
huddlehd@fwb.gulf.net