160m Balloon kit info needed.

Subject: 160m Balloon kit info needed.
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 08:41:51 1995
        Hello Tak,

        I purchased two balloon kits for Ron but have not
        recieved them yet.  Hope to get them up by this weed ends
        Arrl 160 test.  I am using Hydrogen not helium (as Ron does)
        its cheaper and has more lift although flameable!!  The kit
        includes the balloon, special lite weight strong antenna wire,
        momo filament fishing line to guy the balloon etc.  I do not
        have Ron's email addrs....not sure he is active...but his fone
        number is 206-752-7817....Good luck Tak cu in ARRL test.
        73's de Bravo, Ai7b