KJ6HO CQWW CW 15M S/O LOW PWR

Subject: KJ6HO CQWW CW 15M S/O LOW PWR
From: KJ6HO@aol.com (KJ6HO@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 02:04:19 1995
                            CQ WW CW DX CONTEST--1995

CALL: KJ6HO
MODE: CW
CATEGORY: S/O 15M LOW PWR

BAND     QSOs      POINTS      ZONES        COUNTRIES
15          212          556          27                 65    =51,152 POINTS

FT1000D,DVS-2,CT9,6 ELE @103 FT

HIGHLITES:Everything,as this was my 1st full time effort in a CW contest...my
wife liked it as i didnt make any noise!!

LOWLITES: RFI complaint from neighbor even with low power...he has over 200
feet of speaker wire going to at least 6 speakers!!
15m was dead compared to the ssb test 3 weeks ago..lots of weak signals to
pull out..was looking forward to a couple of big JA runs,but was not the
case..
almost no EU,and not even a "rare" zone 12...

Overall, i had a good time and cant wait for some sun spots..cu in the next
one..73 de LARRY,KJ6HO