A Scary postscript!

Subject: A Scary postscript!
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Tue Nov 28 08:21:50 1995

>While on the topic, I heard WT5P calling "CQ Contest PIGS" on 40M at 0700Z
>(yes, 7 HOURS after the contest ended).  I worked him and explained that I
>really don't appreciate being called a pig and don't understand why he was
>still whining 7 hours after the contest was over.  He replied in very
>lousy CW something to the effect that he was still really mad and that
>contesters ruin Ham Radio for everyone.  Go figure!
>
>73,
>Gary K9GS    (You have to STOP the Q-Tip when there's resistance !)

Just as bad (or worse maybe) was the goon who worked DX9C on Sunday
morning local time at sunrise (~1300Z) using the call PR1CK in "Zone 69".
The worst part of that was that Martti copied his partial call and kept
asking for repeats for about 3 or 4 minutes of valuable opening time.

May the person who did that be struck down by the CONTEST and DX Gods.

Zack W9SZ