Pileup manners and Black lists

Subject: Pileup manners and Black lists
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (n0dh@comtch.iea.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 17:08:48 1995
I got several  personal replies to my comments about keeping a black list
of "habitually offensive pileup mongers", to which I intend to
put to future use in a dxpedition as well as some of my own
contesting. The point of the notes were to ask me to publish
my "black list".

I have learned the hard way not to flame folks "publically" on the
net. The  better approach to me seems to borrow phrase from
the environmentalists. " Think globaly, Act Localy". or said in
plainer terms, "Its my list, make your own  ~8^)".

Publish "your" list if you like, but be prepared in this day and age
to hear from some guys lawyer.

There was a comment about the fact that WB8LLD was chasing a CO on the
same freq. which is heartening. I've always considered him one of the
good guys. Which also points out that there are two sides to every story
and sometimes three and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

By the way to make my "lists" you gotta $#!^ on me more than once ~8^(.

Dave
N0DH/7