How do I score /MM ????

Subject: How do I score /MM ????
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (n0dh@comtch.iea.com)
Date: Mon Dec 4 22:15:38 1995

This weekend in the ARRL 160M test I worked S51AG/MM. My question is how do
I score it (if at all?).

/MM is not an ARRL section or a DXCC country, therefore It doesnt count as a
multiplier (right?).

It's not in North America however so its a 5 pt QSO (right?).

The logging software I used wanted to score it as S5 for the mult. and give me
5 points.

Dave
N0DH/7
n0dh@comtch.iea.com