K0EJ ARRL 160

Subject: K0EJ ARRL 160
From: SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu (SPECK@uansv3.Vanderbilt.Edu)
Date: Tue Dec 5 09:25:00 1995
813 Qs  70 sections (missed ME, VE4, VE5, VE8/VY1, PAC, AK, VI)
        11 DX (TI, VP2V, VP5, F, PA, DL, YV, XE, G, S5, ON)

137,594
TS-930 -> Amp (500W)-> inverted L (62' up) near Nashville, TN

debated on HP or LP but when XYL told me (reminded me) of social obligation
Saturday, decided to fire up that tube-thing and generate some rate. Started
about 2225Z and stayed with it until 0830Z. First 2 hours were right at
100 Qs/hr with exponential decay afterwards. Had 666 Qs at 0830Z. Got up and
played again from 1030Z until 1300Z looking for PAC and JA but nothing heard.
Got on for short time Saturday night ( to the best of my recollection!) 0615Z
to 0800Z and finished with an hour from 1200Z to 1300Z. Good condx here, EU
seemed better Friday night but west coast better Saturday night. It was fun!!
Some EU even called ME!!!

73,  Mark K0EJ