New QSL route for FM5DN

Subject: New QSL route for FM5DN
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 6 07:59:57 1995
I have been over run by my own QSL chores and Steve, KU9C has agreed to take
over the managerial duties for Leonce, FM5DN.
Please QSL direct to Steve with SASE or appropriate return postage for DX
QSO's. All QSL requests have been filled at this time ( I just dropped 288
cards in the mail yesterday) including the 160 Q's!!!! Leonce has problems
with the French mail system so things typically take 2-3 months to pass in
the mails so please be patient. 73 de Doug // N3ADL