ARRL 160 Score - W9UP

Subject: ARRL 160 Score - W9UP
From: N0bsh@aol.com (N0bsh@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 6 13:16:14 1995
1995 ARRL 160 Contest

W9UP  (N0BSH, op)
Wisconsin
Single-op, High Power, Unassisted

IC 751, Homebrew 4-1000
135' elevated vertical, 2 two-wire beverages

~1000 QSOs     102 Mults   (74 sections + 28 countries)
~220,000 points

Numbers are approximate but should be reasonably close.  I had
only intended on messin' around a bit, make a couple hundreds Qs,
work a little DX, and then go home, so I didn't even bother to take
the computer with me.  Then I got caught up in the fun and....., well,
you know how it goes!

While the numbers are approximate, the amount of fun is not!!
Best results to EU I've ever had!!  Worked 53 EUs on Friday night.
Only *heard* three on Saturday night but worked 3 JAs on Sunday
morning - none heard on Saturday morning.

Missed Sections:  MAR, VY1/VE8, KP2
DX heard but not worked:  FG, 6Y5, EA, SP
DX conspicuously absent:  VK, ZL (or anything else in the Pacific)

I'll be back again for CQ 160 CW in January.73  Mike  N0BSH
n0bsh@aol.com