ARRL 160 WT1O Low Power

Subject: ARRL 160 WT1O Low Power
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Wed Dec 6 17:03:13 1995
        you sound like the typical east coaster that has no appreciation
        for what wking lo band dx is like from out west.......your stn
        and many like it wud have trouble wking the east coast from out
        west let alone hearing/runnung eu stns!!!  be thankful you can
        hear em even if they can't hear ur peanut whistle!!  de bob, ai7b