ARRL 10M

Subject: ARRL 10M
From: RFPWR@aol.com (RFPWR@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 21:20:52 1995
N8RR 10M Contest Score

Category: Single/High/CW Only
State: Louisiana
Op Time Approx 10 Hours (about 3 hrs 1st day/7hrs second day)

Q's :  135
States: 36
DX: 9
Score: 24,300

The only decent opening while I was on was during the last hour. I hope
Saturday was better.   Although conditions were poor there was DX to be
worked.... it could have been worse. Surprised to be called by 3 VK's in a
row Sunday afternoon. Needed 2 antennas for this one, but only have 1
operational. Neighbor's electric fence to the east is a real pain...it is
only s0 but sure does a number on scatter signals that would otherwise be
copiable at s0. My vote for best operator working scatter was WD0T.....not
much signal from him in LA but his transmissions were fast and to the
point... riding the peaks for a quick QSO. KM9P, K1ZX/4 and N4BP were in
every time I listened east.

Rig:  Omni5, Alpha76, 105CA at 60'.

73, Chas N8RR