AA7BG 10 Metres

Subject: AA7BG 10 Metres
From: AA6KX@aol.com (AA6KX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 13:50:34 1995
In a message dated 95-12-11 00:57:14 EST, 0007288678@mcimail.com (Matthew S.
Trott) writes:

>Everytime I listened to SE during dead band times (most of time) I heard
WD0T
>and NC0P. Hard-core stns heard to west all weekend were:
>KA6BIM,KD6KKP,K7FR,N6YK/7,K6AYA and a few others.
                ^^^^^^^^^
That was Jenny, age 10, and a member of NCCC.  After placing top 10 (5?) for
a couple of years in NR, she decided to upgrade and move on to bigger and
better things.  Her motivation for hanging in there for this contest was that
she wanted to beat her old elmer, Duane, W6REC.  Now who says we can't
attract any new blood???

Bruce, AA6KX