New CQ Contest magazine is out!

Subject: New CQ Contest magazine is out!
From: HENRYPOL@aol.com (HENRYPOL@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 15:14:31 1995
Just received the first copy of the new CQ Contest magazine today at the PO
box. 52 pages, including covers.  Another new ad from Force 12 Antennas (Do
these guys ever get to use their antennas themselves?  They seem to have a
new antenna or new version every month!  They must spend all their time
writing ads and taking pictures!)
Have not read any of the articles yet.  Several seem interesting form the
titles and pictures.

Have not seen any other posting about this as of 3pm EST, so I thought I
would let those who are anxiously awaiting their issue know that it is out.

Had a great time operating with AA4NC this past weekend in the 10 meter
contest.  Wish conditions had been better.  Tried to work all that called,
but a lot were really down in the noise due to the band conditions.

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol@aol.com