ZF2RF - CQ WW CW 95 Final Score

Subject: ZF2RF - CQ WW CW 95 Final Score
From: K4UVT@aol.com (K4UVT@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 00:16:05 1995
     CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: ZF2RF                      Country:  Cayman Is.
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      Operators:   K4UVT (ZF2RF),  K9LA (ZF2AY),  N8SR (ZF2RR)

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO   ZONES   COUNTRIES

      160          151      307            2.03           9           14
       80           505     1108           2.19          16           42
       40         1975     5102           2.58          26           83
       20         1817     4298           2.37          29           77
       15         1397     3148           2.25          23           73
       10            18       48             2.67           8            9

     Totals      5863    14011           2.39         111        298

        Score  =>  5,730,499