WA0QOA ARRL 10 METER (NO) CONTEST

Subject: WA0QOA ARRL 10 METER (NO) CONTEST
From: CWMAN1@aol.com (CWMAN1@aol.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 17:10:12 1995
             ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: WA0QOA                   Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       111      444       16        4
      SSB      121      242       17        7

      Totals   232      686       33       11  =   30,184

Equipment Description:  Icom-765, 100 watts, TA-33 at 51'

                   ************************
Club Affiliation:  * FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB *
                   ************************

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               FRED W. HOFFERT, III  WA0QOA
               64 STILES AVENUE
               MORRIS PLAINS, NJ 07950

Soapbox:  Dismal would not be strong enough to describe conditions!

I've never had more SSB Qs than CW Qs in the 10m test.  Res ipsa loquitor!

73..............Fred/WA0QOA
                 CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
                 IF I CAN'T GET "WJ0QYJ" MAYBE I'LL SETTLE FOR A 1 x 2
CALL!!