keyer recommendations/suggestions?

Subject: keyer recommendations/suggestions?
From: KK5EP@aol.com (KK5EP@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 19:43:21 1995
Happy Contesting Holidays to all!

I am in the market for another memory keyer.  I have been using the KC-1
Kansas City Keyer and it's ok, but I can't help but wonder if there are any
other "state-of-the-art" keyers out there which are better(more features,
etc).  The KC-1 has a few glitches that I'm not really enamored of.  Any
suggestions appreciated. 73, Mike  KK5EP.