NAQP Questions/TR Logger Questions

Subject: NAQP Questions/TR Logger Questions
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 16:46:07 1995
 Howdee!
      I'm now as happy as a buzzard on roadkill! Thanks to the generosity of
N6TR I am now have TR version 4.05 to practice with and so far I REALLY like
what I see. I'll be ordering the newest version right after the NAQP and after
 sell off some livestock at auction. I have never participated in NAQP and have
a few questions that I hope someone will answer for me.
 Are there certain times that you all congregate on certain bands like you do
in
the NCJ Sprints? What times for what bands? Are there certain hours that
activity is least present? I.E. Does everyone eat dinner at the same time or go
to bed 1 hour before the contest is over? Any freqs I should avoid? Contest
band
edges?
     Getting back to TR, does anyone care to share a Name.dat file? I have been
using the practice mode on TR but it has a limited call and name database. I
don't
relish the idea of inputting hundreds of names and calls in a fictional contest
in order to create one. Many thanks again to those who responded with the N6TR
 shareware info and mucho thanks to Tree for letting us sample the goods before
ordering. BTW, Bessie is doing fine. Thanks for all the warm wishes. And NO
Bessie is not my XYL! My XYL gave up giving milk long before the cow did...
 73 de Ken er uh Clem.
 See yawl in NAQP de SC