QSY/HNY

Subject: QSY/HNY
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 21:50:02 1995
Happy New Year everyone.

I have been e-mail incommunicado for several weeks now, if you were trying to
get a hold of me, my appologies. Now the grandkids have gone home I will go
back to reflecors/contests, etc.

I am going to be on AOL for a while, at least until my free 10 hours runs
out...note new email address!

                                                   73

                                                            Jim, K1ZX
          (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)