new scores reflector

Subject: new scores reflector
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 20:12:55 1996
Three things

I) Thank you WA4ZXE for showing us how much fun having the scores from a
recent contest readily available after a contest was. It beats the scores
from one coast only off of 3830, dont forget some of us can't copy ssb real
good!

II) Thanks KM9P for fathering the new scores reflector, 3830@akorn.net. This
is another reflector for me to subscribe to, by doing such I will keep
abreast of the latest highclaims...and to those who only want the prose -
there is still this reflector sponsored by

III) WN4KKN, thanks Trey.