NAQP Multi-1, 10 Minute Rule

Subject: NAQP Multi-1, 10 Minute Rule
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon Jan 22 16:11:16 1996
: For the NAQP Multi-2 catagory, if you were running only one TX, if
: a band change is legal, so long as the "phantom TX" or the "real TX"
: didn't change bands more than once per 10 minutes?
:
: The logs would look the same as a M/2.
:
: It essentially would be like a CQWW DX M/S with only one TX.

Yep - that would be just fine.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.