TS930 and RS-232 Control

Subject: TS930 and RS-232 Control
From: ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk (Ron Stone)
Date: Mon Jan 22 23:43:34 1996
-----
| Ron Stone, GW3YDX -    EMail ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk

-----
Unfortunately I havent got one - but surely someone out there with an
appreciation for this very fine radio has built one.

All I need is something to follow band changes in contests with the
radio. It doesnt have to follow CT for spot grabs, as I invariably
operate single op unassisted.

This weekend by the way - for the CQ WW 160 - I shall be devoting the
contest to a mega receiver test. I have my 930S and Omni6. A company
over here has very kindly agreed to loan me a FT1000MP - fully
filtered. This will be a good opportunity to evaluate the MP in
contest conditions. If anyone wants to know results, please Email me.
In the unlikely event of major interest in my opinion, I'll publish
for all to see.

73
Ron