ARRL DX Contest Plaques

Subject: ARRL DX Contest Plaques
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Tue Jan 30 21:38:14 1996

Greetings, fellow contesters-

Regarding Billy's message, I'd be very interested in sponsoring a plaque.
However, I make about $11,000 a year, and $50 is just a bit high for my
expendable income level.

Is there anybody else out there in a similar financial situation that would
like to go "halfsies" on one with me? I think it's a pretty simple way to
"put back" into the system, and certainly worthy of my money (right next
to beans and rice!).

73,

Sean

--
Sean Kutzko                                              Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL                                               DXCC: 305 wkd/301 cfmd