RK9CWW CQWW 160 M/S

Subject: RK9CWW CQWW 160 M/S
From: Igor Sokolov" <igor@sokol.pssr.e-burg.su (Igor Sokolov)
RK9CWW M/S
IC-751A, FT-902DM   Homebrew linear 1500w  Inverted Vee @ 130feet

TOTAL           QSO             POINTS          W/VE            Countries

191394          428             3906            -               49

Looks like we need much more power then we have for this one.
95% of the contest S&P. Sometimes we had to spend 10-15 minutes on some of the
EU (specially Italy and SV5). No W/VE heard or worked. I wonder if any NA
worked zone 17 at all. Missing States is missing half of the all possible
mult. Really frustrating to be able to hear much more then we could work.

--
Best regards,
Igor Sokolov,  UA9CDC , (N3TOD)