K1ZX,K1AR and Anchovies!

Subject: K1ZX,K1AR and Anchovies!
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Tue Feb 6 11:14:52 1996
 Hi Jim,
      W3ZZ and I have been downing Anchovies both on and off
pizzas for years! This until an anchovie bone lodged itself in
my throat and wouldn't dislodge for 3 days. As much as I Loved
those little creatures on my pizza I am now afraid to eat them.
It was a very unpleasant experience. W3ZZ continues to eat and
smell like one though! 73 Ken KP4XS/W4

On Tue, 06 Feb 1996, JKAHRS@delphi.com wrote:
>On  4-FEB-1996 22:01:07.0 BK1ZX70SFL said to the masses...
>
><snip>
>
>   > Isn't there anyone besides K1ZX and K1AR who like
anchovies on their