CC&R's , a growing danger to contesting

Subject: CC&R's , a growing danger to contesting
From: H. Ward Silver" <hwardsil@seattleu.edu (H. Ward Silver)
Yes, there are hams in Seattle!  We just try to avoid moving into those
fussy new monstrosities chewing up the woods.  I digress...a great quote
"Suburbia is where they cut down all the trees and then name the streets
after them. - Bill Vaughan"  Not only do more than a few of these
regulate antennae out of existnece, but have strict controls over the
color you can paint your house,  whether you can park your cars on the
street, etc. etc.  Sure, they LOOK nice...but it's a facist state ;-)  At
least the trains run on time...

There are plenty of places to live in the area where you can put up a
skyhook...check out the older subs, unincorporated King County, and,
surprisingly, the city of Seattle.  My suggestion is to drive around until
you see a tower and ask your agent to shop in those locales.

73 and Good Hunting!

Ward N0AX