Dayton Call for Speakers

Subject: Dayton Call for Speakers
From: Doug Grant <0006008716@mcimail.com> (Doug Grant)
As Chairman for the Dayton Hamvention(tm) Contest Forum, I am soliciting
speakers for the 1996 Forum.

This year, in response to the survey we conducted at the 1995 Forum, we will
be focusing primarily on Contest Station Design. Several speakers have already
signed up, but I could use 2-3 more.

Specifically, I am seeking speakers willing to share their experiences in
the design and construction of the "inside" part of a contest station. A
slide or two about antenna system design is appropriate, but talks about
antenna design and construction probably belong in the Antenna Forum (contact
Tim Duffy, K3LR...).

If youown (or have been involved in) the design and construction of a real
world-class contest station, and are interested in participating as a
speaker at the Contest Forum, please let me know.

The format for the talk can be slides, overhead foils, or video. Plan on
about 20 minutes, then some time for Q & A at the end, when the audience will
be encouraged to ask questions of any or all of the speakers.

If you have particular skills in the areas of electrical, ergonomic, or similar
aspects of station design, please consider sharing your insights with your
fellow contesters.

AS I fill out the program, I'll publish the final list of speakers. I will
offer one teaser, though - one of the stations to be featured is PJ1(9)B.

73,

Doug Grant  K1DG
k1dg@mcimail.com