First Timer sprint team

Subject: First Timer sprint team
From: Larry Tyree <tree@cmicro.com> (Larry Tyree)
Okay...  if you meet the following two criteria, please consider joining
the "First Timer" CW sprint team:

1. You have never operated the CW Sprint before (except for maybe a few
   QSOs here and there).

2. You like to put things off to the last minute.

So, it IS the last minute as the sprint happens tomorrow at 0Z!!

If you would like to join a group of nine others who are in the same
situation, then let me know via return message to tree@cmicro.com.

The winner of this team gets a certificate, and the whole team will be
listed in the results!!

Thanks for your support.

Tree N6TR/7

PS: For those of you who haven't heard, I will be at TI1C for the ARRL DX
CW contest, single op all band.  I should be active several days before
the contest as TI4CF concentrating on the low bands.