Scores WPX RTTY

Subject: Scores WPX RTTY
From: Jimmy R. Floyd" <floydjr@Interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
I will be doing the scores for this weekends WPX RTTY contest. Please
email them to me direct, WF1B reflector or 3830 reflector. Please do
post any on here. I will post the summary sheet on here if you are
interested.

73, Jim
           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Packet Node:               >> N4ZC <<                  *
           * Internet Address: **NEW**  >> floydjr@interpath.com << *