ARRL DX contest help CTY issues...

Subject: ARRL DX contest help CTY issues...
From: Joe_Wilkowski@mc.xerox.com (Wilkowski,Joe) (Wilkowski,Joe)
Folks,
Where was the TO5A  station ?

Ditto on LZ0A ?

mm2/W7SW  counted as a new mult ? I haven't checked yet as to what mult
 it showed up as, but I'm pretty sure mm's do not count as mults.  Now
 the question is , how do I fix it in CT.

but ur5fav/mm did not count as a mult, (wondering how ct determined the above)

Last but not least, I presume IQ7A is in Italy and the
CTY files should be adjusted to reflect this.

It was a good contest, I lost the BALUN in my beam 1 hour into the test
 on Friday night.  I worked the remainder of  contest on my 160
 inverted V (10-20-15 and 160) 80 meter sloper, and last but not least
 a 40 meter full sloper.  10 meters was a real blast on the wire.  15
 really sounded bad, but having no reference to compare against I
 really can't say how good it might have been with the gain antenna...

Thanks to all I worked especially to the patient ops who stuck around
 until I had the call right .   It was a great contest.

73's es tnx ...

/joe k8fc

73'