4U1ITU

Subject: 4U1ITU
From: Trey Garlough <GARLOUGH@TGV.COM> (Trey Garlough)
Date: Tue Feb 20 18:54:23 1996
> Does anyone know the QSL route for 4U1ITU operated this last weekend's
> ARRL CW contest ?  Need it for a new one on 80.

There are GO lists, DX bulletins, and all this type of stuff and more
is available on the Internet these days.  I would like to suggest that
folks who know the whereabouts of this type of stuff drop a line to
people who maintain way-cool ham radio Web pages (like KA9FOX) so they
can add pointers.  Then people will be able to look up this sort of
information on their own.

At second best, I would encourage people to ask their friends to help
them out with getting this info.  Clearly sending a blast out to the
1600+ subscribers of CQ-Contest is overkill, not to mention outside of
the scope of the CQ-Contest mailing list.

And finally, this is not intended to specifically hassle the poster of
the original message.  He is not the first (nor the last,
unfortunately) to make this sort of posting.  This note is meant as a
reminder that CQ-Contest is not the QSL route repository.

Hope everyone had fun in the contest.

--Trey, WN4KKN