IC-775DSP Failures

Subject: IC-775DSP Failures
From: C. Logan Dietz" <ke5fi@wt.net (C. Logan Dietz)
At 02:48 PM 2/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>ICOMs are delicate radios.  K4VUD

I have not noticed any problems with my 775dsp.  I took it apart to put in
filters and was impressed with the construction.  Of course, my old KWM-380
was better, but this radio favorably compares.

I do miss some of the features and ease of functions of the FT-1000.  (I
still have the FT-1000, but I feel the 775dsp is a little better.)  If I
could have compared the two side-by side for 30 days, I'm not sure I would
have paid the extra bucks for the 775 over the 1000...

Chuck

ke5fi@wt.net