V26B QSL TROUBLES

Subject: V26B QSL TROUBLES
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 20:02:28 1996
Hi all!  For those of you who are wondering where your QSL from
the past CQWW Multi/multi SSB Operation of V26B/Team Antigua
are.  Well to say it simply as possible.  We are having some troubles with
one of our sponsors. He had promised us extremely nice looking
Photo QSls and so far. We haven't heard abything from the guy, let alone
anything about or promised QSls!

I know from the messages that some of the Team Antigua members
have received. That we are holding up your applications for various awards.

All I can say is:  PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Once we get this mess straightened out with the sponsor.
The cards will be coming out very quickly!!!

Once again, the members of Team Antigua thank you for your support and
patience.  We are very sorry for any inconvience
that anyone who is awaiting a V26B QSL is encountering.

If there is any questions I can answer. Please don't hessitate to ask!

Team Antigua  "V26B"

73 de Mike  KA2AEV/V26R
KA2AEV@AOL.COM