Radio 9A/ : Active

Subject: Radio 9A/ : Active
From: richard.frey@Harris.COM (dfrey) (dfrey)
     Shameless self-promotion:

     I just spent a cold and snowy afternoon installing a 30M high
     inverted L with eight semi-elevated radials at a very quiet site in
     the country outside Zagreb where there were already Beverages for JA
     and USA.  The rig will be a TS950SDX w/voice keyer plus an AL1200.
     With reasonable conditions, we should be audible even in the US of A.
     Look for me this weekend between 1832 and 1835, the newly designed 9A
     SSB sub-band (honest!), as 9A/K4XU.

     Dick    ...in beautiful downtown Croatia.

     ps: If you agree these new 160M SSB rules for Croatian amateurs are
     impractical, write a certified letter to the Ministry of
     Communications in Zagreb and let them know.  Please be factual,
     courteous, and to the point.  It would really help the cause here.
     Their address is:

     Ministarstvo Pomorstva, Promets I Vesa
     attn:  D. Filipovic
     Prisvalje 14