W3USS D.C.

Subject: W3USS D.C.
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericr@access.digex.net> (Eric Rosenberg)
Dave and W3USS won't be the only one on from DC. Look for the little
pistols and part-timers from the District....like me!

If last weekend was any indication, my activity will be brief.  As the
saying goes, "Hell hath no fury like a 4-year old who can't watch "Beauty
and the Beast'"

Yes, I've been causing TVI to the VCR, especially on 20 meters.  The rig
being 6 feet from the VCR and a deck-mounted vertical doesn't help.

The solution will be to win the lottery and finally build out the part of
the basement designated as "Daddy's Room".  Who knows, my wife was just
nominated for an Academy Award (short documentary), so the lottery might
not be impossible!

GL!

Eric
--
Eric Rosenberg                  WD3Q, EI4VPS, YJ0AER, J20BY, etc.
Washington, DC