VCR RFI

Subject: VCR RFI
From: Matthew S. Trott" <0007288678@mcimail.com (Matthew S. Trott)

>> Here's what I did and it cured the problem completely:

>> Gift wrap your VCR in aluminum foil. Completley wrap it around both ways
>> several times so it will hold. Then use your fingernail or what-have-you and
>> cut-out the tin foil on the front controls and tape hole. Voila! It works
>> perfectly.

>> NO more interference!!!
>> You can even put a ribbon on top.

        >Just keep a fire extinguisher nearby!
        >73,
        >Bob Vallio - W6RGG    wsixrgg@crl.com

Thanks for the tip Bob. Rec'd a couple messages regarding the possibility of
excess heat. I KNEW those vent holes were for something! Although our VCR is
not tube-type I'm sure heat could become a problem, although I haven't
heard,seen,smelled anything as
 yet. I'll make sure it is adequatley ventilated.

73, Matt