N6TR Comments CQ 160 SSB contest & Hogging a frequency

Subject: N6TR Comments CQ 160 SSB contest & Hogging a frequency
From: Bill Fisher, KM9P" <km9p@akorn.net (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
>I guess it would be nice to come up with a magic formula that minimizes
>having to monopolize spectrum to work guys at 15/20 an hour all night long,
>and shutting out fresh meat.  Without that, I guess I will have
>to take advantage of such opportunities as they come along to maximize
>the number of stations I can hand out QSOs to.

I've always thought that there should be a rule in contesting... If you
don't work someone in 10 CQ's and someone calls you on it, you MUST move.
Then we'd find out who the ops are and those that are not.  Or at least
we'de shake things up a bit.  Doubt K1AR would have to move from 14.150.5
though.

73

Bill, KM9P