Antennas and Software

Subject: Antennas and Software
From: K8DO@aol.com (K8DO@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 11:27:40 1996

>I am looking for a source to get the ELNEC or EZNEC antenna modelling
>software, could not find
>somebody selling this programm in Europe. If you know of somebody
>selling it (US or EU) or if
>you have an address or email, please let me know.

I have a question on this... Is it legal to export NEC based software?....
I am aware that the fed gov restricts the exportation of some computor code,
esp. those developed with federal monies, having defense purposes, etc... NEC
is the property of the fed gov.... the fact that Christoph is not finding
vendors in EU, makes me suspect that it is on the banned list

Perhaps, one of our more knowledgeable list members can give us the facts
(not speculation.. or, I think..) on this....

Denny