FREE INTERNET ACCESS & SOFTWARE

Subject: FREE INTERNET ACCESS & SOFTWARE
From: Douglas S. Zwiebel" <0006489207@mcimail.com (Douglas S. Zwiebel)
Hi...if you're an MCImail user, like I am, you're probably
scrambling around trying to find an alternate source for
your Email since they altered their price structure from
$35.00/annum to $155.00/annum MINIMUM!  Well, if you use
AT&T for your HOME long distance, boy have they got a deal:

You get 5 hours/month FREE.  No monthly fee either!  If you
go over 5 hours/month (hard to do for just E mail!), they
charge another $2.50/month.  But they offer FULL internet
service for FREE...not just E mail!  I've called mine in!
I didn't listen very carefully, but you need at least a
386, 14.4 modem and (I think) 9 meg free (sounds like a lot
so maybe I'm wrong).

They say it will take a month to get it, so guess I'll be
gone for a month  :-(

Interested?  1-800-WORLDNET

No, I'm not now, nor have I ever been employed by, nor
associated in any way with AT&T.  ENJOY!!!!

de Doug/KR2Q
GOOD BYE MCIMAIL....