Rotator Refurb Questions

Subject: Rotator Refurb Questions
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 8 11:09:53 1996
Thanks to everyone that responded to my Hygain rotator refurb questions.
I believe the info rec'd will allow me to complete the job and feel
good about its renewed longevity.
As a side note, several folks here have oftimes recommended the Transmission
Line Transformer book by Sevick (sp?).  Yesterday I called ARRL to order one
and was informed it was out of print.  They didn't know if more printings were
planned.  If anyone wants one, I would suggest you start calling the larger
suppliers now.  I do know that HRO (where I ordered from) still has a few.

Thanks again,

73's Wayne KC5DVT    ehayes@vnet.ibm.com