W5WMU and NOT W5UN!

Subject: W5WMU and NOT W5UN!
From: S56A@S55TCP.AMPR.ORG (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Wed Mar 13 17:48:14 1996
In my message about QRP ratings, I mistakenly wrote EME W5UN instead of LA
W5WMU.  Pse no offense, Texas!
73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.

From: lvn@fox.cen.com (Larry Novak) (Larry Novak)
Subject: Contest DXpedition Registry

CQ Contest DXpedition Registery.
Updated March 13, 1996

This list is going to NCJ on Friday. If you have updates please let me
know.

This is a listing of planned contest Dxpeditions. If you have additions
or corrections, please email to lnovak@cen.com or via packet to K3TLX.

73, Larry, K3TLX

Contest          Location    Who/email              Status
ARRL DX SSB      8P          K3KG, K3ZR & K4FJ    M/S firm
                             K4FJ@aol.com

ARRL DX SSB      FM          WJ2O                    Firm SOHP
                             WJ2O@aol.com

ARRL DX SSB      FS          N0BSH, WE9V, WX9E etal  Firm Multi-2
                             n0bsh@aol.com

ARRL DX SSB      HR5         N4MO                    Single band (TBD)
                             syam@Glue.umd.edu       QSL to home call CBA.

ARRL DX SSB      J37K        W8KKF                   SO
                             hflasher@dayton.net

ARRL DX SSB      J8          Society of Midwest Contesters  Planned Multi-2
**CANCELLED**                blckhole@ripco.com

ARRL DX SSB      KH6         W2HPF SOLP
                             102042.621@compuserve.com

ARRL DX SSB      KP2(WP2AHW) KE2VB & WD5N           Confirmed Multi-single
                             readerl@goliath.sunyocc.edu

ARRL DX SSB      PJ9G        K2NG and K2TW
                             K2TW@mcimail.com      QSL via WA2NHA

ARRL DX SSB      TD9IGI      KA9FOX                Firm SOAB
                             neader@centuryinter.net

ARRL DX SSB      V2          WB5CRG
(** CANCELLED )              w5robert@blkbox.com

ARRL DX SSB      V31DX       N6YRU, KI6IM, WA9L     Firm.
                             jdowning@intelenet.net

ARRL DX SSB      VP2E        WA0PUJ, AH9B, KC0ZC    Firm M/S QSL via KC0ZC
                             grjohnson@vax1.bemidji.msus.edu

ARRL DX SSB      VP2E        YT6A                   PROBABLY  SO LP.
                             w5robert@blkbox.COM

ARRL DX SSB      XE2EBE      AA6DP, NF6H, et al     M/S Confirmed
                             dab@kaiwan.com

ARRL DX SSB      ZF          W5AU, N5OCD, N5XIQ     Firm, M/S
                             tballard@iamerica.net

WPX SSB/96       KP4         KP4XS etal             M/M
                             ramirezk@emi.com

WPX SSB/96       PY0F(ZX0F)  PY0FF, N5FA, PY5EG, PY5CC   Mutli/Single
                 Via PY5EG.  py5cc@sul.com.br
WPX CW/96        VP5         W5ASP
                             Jastaples@aol.com

WAE CW/96        VP2MGA      Bill, K5GA             One of us, probable
                 VP2MGP      Bob,  N5RP             One of us, probable
                             perring@ICSI.Net

IOTA/1996        GW(EU124)   G5LP, G3VMW and G4BWP  Firm M-S from EU-124
                             group@ptpropn.demon.co.uk

IARU             OY          WJ2O and SM3OJR        Tentative Multiop
                             WJ2O@aol.com

IARU            ZK1AAU       AA8U, K8MJZ, and AG8W
                             aa8u@voyager.net

CQWW SSB         FG          KI6FE/7 es JF2DQJ      Probable M/S
                             76353.2760@compuserve.com

CQWW SSB         J3A         W8KKF, WA8LOW etal     M/S or M/M
                             Additional ops considered (hflasher@dayton.net)

CQWW SSB         V26B        (QSL WT3Q)            Confirmed Multi/Multi
                             N3ADL@aol.com

ARRL SS SSB      KH6         WJ2O                   SO, speculative
                             WJ2O@aol.com

CQWW CW          J6          SW Ohio DXA           ?MS or many SOSBs
                             millersg@dma.org       Reserved

CQWW CW          T3          WJ2O                   SO, speculative
                             WJ2O@aol.com

CQWW CW          V2          Larry, K3TLX           Reserved Single Op
                             lnovak@cen.com   ** The big 5-0 birthday bash **

CQWW CW          VP5         Dave, WD5N             Reserved
                             wd5n@msg.ti.com

CQWW CW          ZF2RF       K4UVT, K9LA, N8SR +    multi-single
                             k4uvt@aol.com

ARRL DX SSB/97   VP5         Glenn, WA0PUJ          Reserved

     | Larry Novak            \-\-\         email:   lnovak@cen.com |
     | Century Computing, Inc.  |             Tel:   (301) 953-3330 |
     | http://www.cen.com/      |   Amateur Radio:    K3TLX, C6AHE  |