FW: Contest News Releases - DXpedition

Subject: FW: Contest News Releases - DXpedition
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 20:43:44 1996
I thought K5NA's comments on (not) allowing DXpedition scores to count for
club totals in the Local Club category were on the mark also.  I've been
following the discussions about changing the club rules for several years and
he pointed out a problem that I don't think was raised before (or at least I
didn't hear it).

I think almost all ARRL Contest Advisory Committee members are on the
Internet now, and most probably are QRV on the contest reflector.  But, to
make sure your comments really get to those who need to hear them, send your
comments to cac@arrl.org or to the CAC representative in your ARRL Division
(if you don't know who it is, send a message to KR1R@arrl.org and ask Billy
Lunt who it is).

73 Tom

PS: Does the CQWW Contest Committee have an Internet mailing list where
comments can be forwarded to?

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444