UPS (more)

Subject: UPS (more)
From: KY2P@aol.com (KY2P@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 5 15:20:41 1996
Dave,

I work for a company that does a lot of UPS shipping and we have found that
the way
to make sure your delivery gets there on time  ....is to use Federal Express.
 They
rarely screw up, and their 2 day economy rate for packages is better than
UPS.
UPS 's customer service has got to be the worst for any company that size.
  Ever
try calling their service line, speak with a customer service rep, and then
try to
call back and speak to the same person to follow up?  A pipe dream, at best.
Someone with a good wad of capital and some good marketing would be able to
give
this monolith a run for their money, with ease.

73z,
Scott Robbins KY2P