VOACAP

Subject: VOACAP
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steve Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Tue Apr 16 23:55:44 1996
Several people have asked me what programs that I found, so I am
posting to the net rather than giving individual responses.

I found the programs via:

http://elbert.its.bldrdoc.gov/hf.html

There are several propagations models - I have not figured everything
out yet, but it sure looks interesting.

de n0yvy steve