Multiple COM ports

Subject: Multiple COM ports
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (n0dh@comtch.iea.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 15:42:56 1996
I have been using the Flexport 42 here as well for about 9 months
I run:
Modem on Com1
VHF packet on Com2
HF Radio control (TS-850) on COM3
HF PAcket/RTTY on Com4
Printer LPT1
CW keyeing interface on LPT2
(MS Bus Mouse uses IRQ2 seperate board)
I run all of em simulatneously never have a problem! No fighting for IRQs,
lockups
etc....
I bought mine while on a business trip to San Jose at FRY's (large computer
super
store chain in the Bay area) for $99.

DAve
N0DH/7