other usergroups

Subject: other usergroups
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 20:40:32 1996

> I think you said there
>exists a "topband" reflector.  I only know of the contest, dx, and yaesu
>reflectors.  Are there any other reflectors you find of interest, and if
>so could you give me their subscription addresses?  Perhaps I would find
>them useful as well.

Hi, Dave --

     I had to do my due diligence to find them - hi!  Credit goes to Jim,
K1ZX, for the list.

TenTec                     tentec-request@akorn.net

CT                            ct-user-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org

NA                           na-user-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org

TR                            n6trlog-request@cmicro.com

160 meter                  topband-request@frontier.net

DX                            dx-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org

   Anyone else have any reflectors of interest?

73,   Steve   K7LXC

From: Spike Lazar <slazar19@sgi.net> (Spike Lazar)
Subject: Garbage on the reflector

>W5HUQ At 05:09 PM 4/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>
>I have watched with amazement the amount of garbage messages that
>are put on this reflector. This trash going on now doesnt even bring
>a snicker. So come on all you reflector Cops now is your chance.
>John W5HUQ

            Give this guy a Jeffrey Dahmer cookbook!

Sincerly yours,
dr. Bafoofnik

p.s., for a clean sweep, bury a VY1JA card, It really does works!