FD ops

Subject: FD ops
From: V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com (V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 14:58:02 1996
*Message:
From: V.LONG.SA@OCGRV02
To: >INTERNET:cq-contest@tgv.com at OCF_INFORM
cc: >INTERNET:K8UNV@ZOOMNET.NET at OCF_INFORM
cc: >INTERNET:NW8F@ZOOMNET.NET at OCF_INFORM
*cc: V.LONG.SA
Contents:
    I know to some contesters this little weekend event is not a good
    subject on here. So just give me a few minutes and I'll be off here.

    Any Central Ohio Field Day ops out there?  If you are looking for a
    place to operate come on out to WD8E's Field Day event. Its actually
    the Licking County Contest Group.

    The location is 1010 Blacks Road, Hebron Ohio, for further directions
    call Scott AA8SM at (614) 344-8501 or (614) 321-7166.

    We are in need of CW ops, and we can use some good SSB ops.

    Here's a run down of the stations:

    HF SSB: Kenwood TS440S, Mosley 53B at 56 ft, G5RV (40/80).
    HF CW : Yaesu FT-890AT, Mosley CL33 at 40 ft, G5RV and 160 dipole.
    VHF   : Yaesu FT-767GX, Yagis, (2/6m and 150w on both bands)
    SAT   : Yaesu FT-736

    There will be a dinner after FD.

    73 and thanks for reading this!

    Scott AA8SM