R7 antenna

Subject: R7 antenna
From: pff@bfs.uwm.edu (Paul Fischer)
Date: Tue Apr 30 10:01:36 1996
Thanks to all who replied to my request for help with the general
class cw test. I passed and am now a general class operator. My
question is what's the best why to do casual ssb on 20 meters. I have
put up an r7 (actually an r7000) and have had little luck making any
contacts. I checked my rig and antenna and all seems fine. Localls
hear me just fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.