NA or SA ?

Subject: NA or SA ?
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Sat May 11 20:33:32 1996
I believe you are confusing geographic position with the various contest rules.
9Y is 11 degrees NORTH, 62.5 degrees West and is DEFINITELY in the Northern
Hemisphere. However, that has nothing to do with what continent it is
asscoiated
with, and 9Y is associated in our thinking with S. America. It is indeed in
the Northern Hemisphere, as are several other S.American countries. The equator
is quite some distance south.

73, ED
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net